2011年2月10日星期四

Classic and Trendy Leather Replica Hermes handbags

At the bottom  fake Hermes handbags of the page, I doodled the name: Gustav. She answered the door and stepped straight out to the porch, the afternoon sunlight stippling across her face and yellow sundress. Out of the shadows, she dazzled. All at once, it seems in retrospect, she revealed what I grew to adore: the asymmetrical mottling of the colors in her irises, a blue vein snaking up her right temple that flashed like a semaphore for passion, the sudden exuber-ance of her crooked smile. Tess said my name and made it seem real. We drove away, and the wind through the open window caught her hair and blew it across  Hermes handbags replica her face.

When  cheap Hermes handbags she laughed, she threw back her head, chin to the sky, and I longed to kiss her lovely neck. I drove as if we had a destina-tion, but in our town there was no particular place to go. Tess turned down the radio, and we talked away the afternoon. She told me all about her life in pub-lic school, then on to college, where she had studied nursing. I told her all about parochial school and my aborted studies in  Discount Hermes Birkin handbags music.

A few  Hermes Birkin handbags miles outside of town, a new fried-chicken joint had opened recently, so we bought our-selves a bucketful. We stopped by Oscar's to steal a bottle of apple wine. We picnicked on a school playground, abandoned for the summer except for a pair of cardinals on the monkey bars, serenading us with their eight-note song. "I used to think you were the strangest bird, Henry Day. When we were in elementary school together, you might have said two words to me.  Hermes handbags KnockOff Or any-one.

没有评论:

发表评论