2011年2月10日星期四

When In Need of a Great Accessory Replica Hermes handbags

You were  fake Hermes handbags so distracted, as if you heard a song in your head that no one else could hear." "I'm still that way," I told her. "Sometimes when I'm walking down the street or am quiet by myself, I play a tune, imagine my fingers on the keys, and can hear the notes as clear as day." "You seem somewhere else, miles away." "Not always. Not now." Her face brightened and changed. "Strange, isn't it? About Oscar Love, that boy. Or should I say two little boys, alike as two pins." I tried to change the subject. "My sisters  Hermes handbags replica are twins."

How do  cheap Hermes handbags you explain it?" "It's been a long time since high school biology, but when an egg di-vides—" She licked her fingers. "Not twins. The drowned boy and the lost boy." "I had nothing to do with either one." Tess swallowed a sip of wine and wiped her hands with a napkin. "You are an odd one, but that's what I liked about you, even when we were chil-dren. Since the first day I saw you in kindergarten." I sincerely wished I had been there that day. "And when I was a girl, I wanted to hear your song, the one that's play-ing in your head  Discount Hermes Birkin handbags right now."

She leaned  Hermes Birkin handbags across the blanket and kissed me. I took her home at sunset, kissed her once at the door, and drove home in a mild euphoria. The house echoed like the inside of an empty shell. The twins were not home and my mother sat alone in the living room, watching the movie of the week on the television. Slippers crossed on the ottoman, her housecoat buttoned to the collar, she saluted me with a drink in her right hand. I sat down on the couch next to the easy chair and looked at her closely for the first time in  Hermes handbags KnockOff years.

没有评论:

发表评论