2010年12月27日星期一

She gasped on silent Hermes handbags

She gasped on silent sobs, and after a moment her words came more clearly. “I know you love this Tomas Nau. That’s okay. He couldn’t manage without you, but we’d probably all be dead then, too.” Qiwi put her other arm around the woman’s shoulders. “But I don’t love him.” cheap Hermes handbags
 The words popped out, surprising her. And Floria looked up, surprised too. “I mean, I respect him. He saved me when things were worst, after Jimmy killed my mother.

But—” Strange to be talking to Floria like this, saying words that before she had said only inside herself. Tomas needed her. He was a good man raised in a terrible, evil system. The proof of his goodness was that he had come as far as he had, that he understood the evil and worked to end it. Qiwi doubted that she could have done as much; she would have been more like Rita and Jau, dumbly accepting, grateful to have evaded the net of Focus.

Tomas Nau really wanted to change things. But love him? For all his humor, love, wisdom, there was a. . .remoteness. . .to Tomas. She hoped he never realized she felt that about him.And I hope subversive Floria has disabled Ritser’s bugs. Qiwi pushed the thoughts away. For a moment she and Floria just stared at each other, surprised to see the other’s heart exposed.Hmm. She gave Floria a little pat on the shoulder.

没有评论:

发表评论